On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:37:16PM +0100, Dominique Michel wrote:
> Both stalonetray and trayer will be killed and restarted during a
> restart. And it work fine with compliant applications.

Why?  The exit handling in FvwmButtons will take care of this, and forcibly
killing stalonetray or trayer in ExitFunction goes against settings one
might have in FvwmButtons as to what happens to the client it's going to
swallow.

Don't do this.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)