On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 09:02:48AM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 05:40:50PM -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> > While reading the "Debian is outdated" discussion, I did a quick check
> > of what Fedora is shipping and it turns out it's pretty old as well
> > (2.5.30).  I happen to have enough privileges in Fedora to get this
> > fixed, so I'll go ahead and at least get the development branch updated
> > when 2.6.4 drops.
> >
> > However, I'm less sure about the patches that Fedora is carrying.  The
> > full story is at:
> >   http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=fvwm.git;a=tree
>
> * fvwm-0005-Explicitly-link-against-fontconfig.patch
>
> Redundant.
>
> * fvwm-2.5.21-menu-generate.patch
>
> Maybe, but completely the wrong approach.  Would rather see the use of:
>
> + I Test (x foo) ...

+ Test (x ...) ...

... is what I meant here, of course.

If you could let me know what/if anything from me on this is needed, Jason,
I'd appreciate it.

Kindly,

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)