Le Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:24:51 +0100,
Thomas Funk <t.f...@web.de> a écrit :

> On 02/25/2014 07:35 PM, Thomas Funk wrote:
> > On 02/25/2014 05:16 PM, Dominique Michel wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I get a few issues with fvwm-desktop-config.fpl.
> [... snip ...]
> >> The file formats that cause these warnings
> >> are .bmp, .gif, .ico, .jpg, .pcx, .ppm and .tga so far. It should
> >> be better to convert all of them into a format that is know to
> >> fvwm. Something like
> >>
> >> convert <other options> name.ext name.png
> >>
> >> can be used.
> > Yes, only svg icons will be changed to png. All others as is. Will
> > fix it.
> Fixed.

I still have a problem with the cannonsmash icon. It is a .ico file,
with 4 images into it, and convert convert one file by image and name
them cannonsmash-[0-3].png.

It is the same issue with fvwm-crystal, which also use convert. I
didn't get the time to look if it is possible to tell convert to output
only one file with the wanted name, so I made a quick workaround for
now. It check if it is a file with name some_name-0.png after the
conversion, and if yes rename it to some_name.png. It add a little
overhead, but not much. The conversion time is much bigger.

Linux have a very poor support for animated files. Only the gif with a
very limited number of picture viewers, apng only with firefox, and no
multiple images ico, maybe with firefox, I didn't try.

And with fvwm, we can made nice 2 or 3 pictures icons with buttons.

Dominique