On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:03:08PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> I'm almost done converting my config to the new code.  If you take
> care of the bugs I'll look into re-adding fvwm-root.  :-)

Oh, I removed fvwm-root because xsetroot(1), feh(1), etc., do those jobs
rather well, and I didn't want to have to maintain something as trivial
as that.

Why do you want to continue to use it, out of interest?  Have I
overlooked some critical piece of functionality?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)