On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 03:25:09PM +0100, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> On fvwm 2.6.6 from CVS with this configuration:
>
> ----
> *FvwmEvent: configure_window MyFunc
>
> DestroyFunc MyFunc
> AddToFunc MyFunc
> + I Nop
> ----
>
> when I Drag the viewport using mouse button 3 on FvwmPager I get this
> error:
>
> [fvwm][ComplexFunction]: <<ERROR> > Grab failed in function MyFunc,
> unable to ex ecute immediate action

So FvwmPager has grabbed the pointer to perform the viewpoint drag, and
in trying to grab the mouse buttons for the MyFunc to run, cannot
happen.

Do you have a better example where this is a problem for you?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)