On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:21:26AM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 03:25:09PM +0100, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> > On fvwm 2.6.6 from CVS with this configuration:
> >
> > ----
> > *FvwmEvent: configure_window MyFunc
> >
> > DestroyFunc MyFunc
> > AddToFunc MyFunc
> > + I Nop
> > ----
> >
> > when I Drag the viewport using mouse button 3 on FvwmPager I get this
> > error:
> >
> > [fvwm][ComplexFunction]: <<ERROR> > Grab failed in function MyFunc,
> > unable to ex ecute immediate action
>
> So FvwmPager has grabbed the pointer to perform the viewpoint drag, and
> in trying to grab the mouse buttons for the MyFunc to run, cannot
> happen.
>
> Do you have a better example where this is a problem for you?

My intention was to report what I supposed (from my limited knowledge)
was a bug, I don't use to bother free software developers with *my*
problems, at least not intentionally.

If anyone isn't able to reproduce the error (you'll notice too a lagging
when you drag the viewport) with the provided data just ask me
*specifically* what's needed.

Finally, in case I'm wrong in considering the issue a bug, nobody has to
*waste* his time in explaining why.  Just ignore my report.

Thanks