Dan Espen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> ts

> > > I tried an rxvt and an xv with titlebars and pixmap border,
> > > both worked fine.
> > >
> > > ImageMagick 5.1.1, Exceed 6.1.
> >
> > Can you try a more current ImageMagick by a chance?
>
> With 5.3.3 I got a cpu loop with an rxvt.
> It didn't seem to growing, but I didn't watch it long.

Giving it a really long time, it eventually completes,
using a serious amount of CPU.  It does capture the rxvt window
and its borders correctly.

> The rest will have to wait til tomorrow, its getting late.

With xv, for some reason, when I click in the xv window
it doubles the size of all the information in the xv window.
Other than that, it captures the borders without a problem
except that it cut off the right and bottom borders from the resized
window.

These tests were run on Solaris, using XSun.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]