On 27 May 2001 00:08:21 +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> On 24 May 2001 19:02:21 +0200, Fabio Stumbo wrote:
> >
> > I also had another (very minor) problem: fvwmevent doesn't play any sound
> > when I use raise/lower with a key, or even clicking on the window bar,
> > whereas it still play the usual sound when I raise/lower using tha
> > taskbar. Any hints?
>
> I can't get raise_window/lower_window events in FvwmEvent at all.
> Not using a module (FvwmTaskBar, FvwmConsole) not in any other way.
>
> It seems that lower_window event is not sent at all anywhere in the code.
> Probably someone else knows more about this.

There was a cvs commit that did not generate email (missing email events):

        * fvwm/stack.c (LowerWindow):
        (RaiseWindow):
        restored sending M_RAISE_WINDOW and M_LOWER_WINDOW that was
        accidentally removed somewhere after 2.2 - fixes missing
        raise/lower events in FvwmEvent

Now, lower_window works well for me, but raise_window is often duplicated.
Wait more than 4 seconds, Raise - one raise_window event is sent.
Wait less than 3 seconds, Raise - two raise_window events are sent.

Regards,
Mikhael.