Hi!

    First, is it possible to do a Windows-3.1-like windows and menus?  The
problem with borders is that in case of "BorderStyle -- flat" handles are
invisible even without "HiddenHandles".  The accompanying problem with menus
is that there's only "BorderWidth" flag, without an ability to switch
3D-ness off (with Nops too).  Both seems to be caused by lack of
"BorderColor" concept.  Am I missing something?

    Second, is it possible to create an "if-then-else" construct in a
function?  I tried to emulate the behaviour of Win9x's TaskBar, which can be
described as:

    if (Iconic  ||  !Raised)
    {
        Iconify Off
        Raise
        Focus
    }
    else
    {
        Iconify On
    }

(i.e. deiconify if iconified, otherwise raise of not raised, otherwise
iconify).

    But this can't be done with a syntax of "if-then; if-then", since the
following happens:

    AddToFunc "Deiconify-Raise-Focus"
    + "I" Iconify Off
    + "I" Raise
    + "I" Focus
    AddToFunc "Deiconify-or-Raise-or-Iconify"
    + "I" Current (Iconic) Deiconify-Raise-Focus
    + "I" Current (!Raised) Raise
    + "I" Current (Raised, !Iconic) Iconify On

but by the time the last line is reached, the window will *always* be raised
and deiconified.  Is this fixable somehow?

    TIA,
        Dmitry