On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 08:28:54PM +0700, Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov wrote:
>       Hi!
>
>       This patch deals with "withdrawing" Wharf to corners and with
> in which direction panels should open.

Appliet.  BTW, could you please include ChangeLog entries with
your patches?

>       BTW, there's a strange error in drawing the panel's host button.
> When a vertical Wharf is at the right border (and a panel slides to the
> left), after a panel completely appears, the host button is "in two
> halves": the right half is "pressed", while the left one is "depressed".

Can you post a config to demonstrate this?

>       Presence of this effect depends on X server, but I can 100%
> reproduce it in Xnest ran on Matrox G450 under XFree86 4.0.3 (RH7.1,
> AnotherLevel).  Interestingly, on the host server itself the effect seems
> to be 100% unreproducible.  I can post a screenshot of this effect if
> required.

You're using XNest?  Usually I don't debug problems with XNest
which seems to have a lot of bugs.  Did you ever see this with a
real X server?

>       BTW2: wouldn't it be wise to add an item 15.5.5.5 to todo-3.0,
> stating "Remove FvwmWharf (It's an FvwmButtons with trivial enhancements)"?

I'va added it to the list.

Dominik Vogt, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20