On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Olivier Chapuis wrote:

> Hello,
> I make some Xinerama test recently using Sls 1x2 on
> my poor 800x600 screen:
>
>    ---------------
>   |       |       |
>   |   0   |   1   |
>
> The support seems really great! (BTW, does there exits
> laptop with a double head video card?).

        Most modern laptops are "dual-headed": first head is laptop's flat
panel, the second is VGA output.  While VGA typically duplicates the
panel, at least those with ATI cards (e.g. Compaq Presario 1700 with ATI
Rage Mobility M2) and with Permedia ones are able of displaying different
pictures on these heads, and even with different resolutions.