On 06 Feb 2002 18:03:43 -0500, Jacob Morzinski wrote:

> > On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 03:37:18AM -0500, Jacob Morzinski wrote:
> >>The fvwmbug shell script hardcodes the username of the user who
> >>compiled fvwm2 into the script.  This really should be
> >>configurable.  I don't want personal bug reports

Ok, in the next releases the local address will be taken from
$FVWM_BUGADDR if set in the installation time. It seems that you are the
first one not happy with the current default.

Until then, you as a sysadmin should edit this script to suit your
system to the best advantage. Or set $USER instead of $FVWM_BUGADDR.

Regards,
Mikhael.