Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> On 03 Mar 2002 08:25:33 +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> > > That fix for WindowList works beautifully.
> > > Any chance you can apply the same principle to the menus that popup when
> > > you select the More.. option in the window-ops menu with fvwm-themes? On
> > > the second xinerama screen the MoveToPage, Group Operations, Window
> > > Style, etc..., menus popup on the primary screen for me.
> >
> > Can you give exact instructions to reproduce this bug?  For me,
> > all continuation menus are placed on the same screen as the
> > parent, but I dind't use fvwm-themes.
>
> I may provide the relavant (slightly modified) config, but I have a single
> screen, so I don't know whether it is enough to reproduce the problem.

Thanks Mikhael, I saved this config to test-config and tried it with
Restart fvwm -f test-config and it still happens with that. I've been
trying to track down why I'm getting this and all i can come up with is
maybe this line below.

> + "More&...     Alt-F3%menu/window.xpm%"      Menu MenuFvwmWindowOps This 0 0

I'm not sure if the "This 0 0" may have something to do with it. If I
take out the "0 0" the first menu pops up on the secondary screen, but
all child popups appear on primary.
However invoking the menu with Alt-F3 with fvwm-themes all menus work
properly as expected. It only happens when I select the
MenuFvwmWindowOps2 menu from the button 1 on windows. I also get a lot
of these messages too....
[FVWM][get_menu_options]: <<ERROR>> invalid position arguments
[FVWM][get_menu_options]: <<ERROR>> invalid position arguments
[FVWM][get_menu_options]: <<ERROR>> invalid position arguments

I get a lot of those when I flip through various menus in the
MenuFvwmWindowOps from More...
This may be an issue with fvwm-themes and not fvwm itself but I'll keep
looking I guess and will let you know if I come up with anything more
informative.

Alex