On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 08:24:54PM +0100, Jan Martinek wrote:

(Please always reply to the mailing list).

> no, I do not change the keymap (i hope) while fvwm is running. This
> is the result of the xmodmap test:
>
> $  xmodmap -pke | grep KP_[[:digit:]]
> keycode  79 = KP_Home KP_7
> keycode  80 = KP_Up KP_8
> keycode  81 = KP_Prior KP_9
> keycode  83 = KP_Left KP_4
> keycode  84 = KP_Begin KP_5
> keycode  85 = KP_Right KP_6
> keycode  87 = KP_End KP_1
> keycode  88 = KP_Down KP_2
> keycode  89 = KP_Next KP_3
> keycode  90 = KP_Insert KP_0
>
> So the numeric keys can be accessed only if numlock is on.

Ah, no.  If your X server works like mine, the config above states
that the KP_# keys can be accessed with shift held down, not
num-lock.  Actually, I don't know exactly how you have to
configure your Xmodmap for this.  Perhaps someone else can provide
a snippet of his configuration.