On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:10:48PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> fvwm2 man page:
> "The  conditions are a list of keywords from the list below and are
> separated by commas or whitespace."
>
> But, if I use commas in a list of conditions, I never get a match.  If I use
> spaces, it seems to work fine.  Anybody else seen this behavior?

Post an example so we can tell what goes wrong.  I'd like to
remove the non-comma syntax in the long run.

> Also, if everybody is ok with the CycleWest, CycleEast, etc options
> for the Direction command, I'll go ahead and add it to the core man page.
> Any objections?

I still think it should be moved into a separate command and take
two directions as the argument (like IconBox).  One major
direction and a minor direction which must be orthogonal to the
first one.  For example:

  ScanWindows North West

This means "Scan windows from North to South.  Of all windows that
are closest in the primary direction, pick windows from left to
right."