Fvwm version: 2.5.6 (CVS)

Problem: the "Resolution" option doesn't work correctly with NumManagers > 1

Example:

        DestroyModuleConfig FvwmIconMan*
        *FvwmIconMan: NumManagers 2
        *FvwmIconMan: 1 Resolution !page
        *FvwmIconMan: 2 Resolution page
        FvwmIconMan

this should give me two nice IconMan windows, listing different things. The
two IconMan windows do show up, but the second one never displays anything.
No matter what "Resolution" I use, it stays empty. Other options work
perfectly - different colorsets, geometry - no trouble.

Resolution, however, seems to work only for manager no. 1.

--
\hoppke
(Grzegorz Nieweglowski)