Damn, I can't ignore the list right now because some important
dates are close at hand.

First, the release message of rxvt-1.1c with the fvwm-0.5 pre
release was posted on 1st of June, 1993.  Any references to 1st of
July are wrong.

Second, someone has to take care of the following since I am
determined to not lift a finger:

1) April, 10th
      * Write a short announcement message for the 1st of June and
        discuss it on fvwm-workers.
      * Write the logo competition announcement message and discuss it
        on fvwm-workers.

   Who will do this?

2) Also, someone has to make a list where to send the announcements.

   Volunteers?

3) And don't forget that the old web page needs some updates too.  At
   least it has to have a page with the logo contest rules.