Some more bugs/typos on the pages:

 - The mailing list desk in the pager is labeled "Mailing Lis"
   Maybe the 't' is just out of the visible area.
 - The script that generated the page from the AUTHORS file ate
   up some of the whitespace , e.g. "emulation of" became
   "emulationof".  Probably the line breaks in the original
   entries.
 - The NEWS page always tries to be wider than the browser window.
   To access the pager at all, I have to use the scroll bar.
   Same on desktops.php and faq.php.
 - What exactly is the difference between the FVWM Screenshots
   page and desktops.php?  Looks like a duplicate page to me.
 - On the "Documentation" page there are some small pictures
   standing for the subsections.  The "man pages" picture
 - There is no link to the mailing list archives in the pager,
   only in the "Quick jump" section.
 - I really dislike the nested pagers when descending too far down
   the pager hierarchy.  As far as i can see, it is used only on
   the "Developer Info" pages.  I'd rather have a whole new desk
   in the pager for it.
 - More superfluous icons on the Developer Info page.
 - The NEWS page is not up to date.
 - The birthday announcement is missing on the front page.