On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:21:49 +0000
Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

uwp > > This a layout suggestion in the style of fvwm vector
uwp > > buttons. It shows a possible fvwm window decoration. We may
uwp > > add more or less buttons if or use graphical window
uwp > > decoration like:
uwp > >
http://www.fvwm.org/index.php?decoration_path=pictures/decorations/window_deco_ice

migo > Can I please suggest the url to be shorter and more
migo > understandable:
migo >
migo >   http://www.fvwm.org/?decoration=window_ice

        Or even just

         http://www.fvwm.org/?decor=ice

migo > > More layouts may be accessable via a separate layout
migo > > page. Which allows one to specify how layout information are
migo > > passed to sub pages (cookie, get, session, maybe post).
migo >
migo > Good idea, this page may in the same section with Links, and the
migo > section may be called "Web Site" or similar.

        Or "Site Viewing Options"? "Customize This Web Site"? ("My FVWM"...?
Nahhh!)

        I would favor pointing to it with one of the top level links rather
than having it buried in the Links section.

migo > > > > I thought about other buttons, something like:
migo > > > >
migo > > > >   menu button - may open a real menu using javascript
migo > > > >   that for example shows a list of layouts (themes) and
migo > > > >   navigation tools to choose from

uwp > > You really want to have javascript on the fvwm web page?

migo > Let's drop this idea for now.

        For now, I agree, though I can't stop thinking about the possibilities
:-). Let's get the basics on a really solid footing first. It doesn't
need to be in the first release. But we should keep it in mind for
later.

Cheers,
Bob