Dan Espen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Chris Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Chris Ross wrote:
> > >
> > >   Okay.  I don't know how many of you know this, but Solaris ships
> > > an Xsun that has Xinerama support in it (as of the last dist.
> > > of Solaris 7).  *But*, in typical Sun Microsystems style, there
> > > is no Xinerama library, nor header file.
> >
> >    Oops.  I should've mentioned that this patch was tested
> > with Solaris 8, but will only work on Solaris 8 with
> > the X11/extensions/xinerama.h header copied from Solaris 9.
> > Solaris' 9 and 10 ship with this header in place, so
> > will work with no additional effort.
>
> On my Solaris 8 machine without that header, I got:
>
> With Xinerama multi-head support?   yes (Using Solaris Xinerama calls)
>
> In what sense won't it work?

I guess I can answer my own question, it configures but doesn't
compile:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../version-2_5_11/libs -I.. -I../../version-2_5_11
-I/opt/public/include  -I/usr/openwin/include      -I/opt/public/include     -g
-O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int -c ../../version-2_5_11/libs/FScreen.c
../../version-2_5_11/libs/FScreen.c:74: X11/extensions/xinerama.h: No such file
or directory

You can send any additional patches to the list.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]