Hi Dominik,

> That's just one purpose of the command.  I was always fond of the
> idea to prototype or even implement modules as shell scripts.

Yes, that would be cool. IMHO, I think it would be prudent to create
"bashlib" (akin to perllib), instead of adding ModuleListenOnly command.

But I suppose that should be a 2.6 feature?

> It is certainly possible to handle input
> from fvwm to the module in the script itself, but hard to
> guarantee that the input is processed in a timely fashion

Why is that?

Re: grabbing and complex functions.

I'll reply to this in a new thread with a more appropriate subject.

SCoTT. :)