TA> I note that it's possible to set up webhooks on repositories on
TA> Github.  We could use that mechanism to notify you of changes which
TA> need pulling (and hence, enact some script to do a git-pull), rather
TA> than polling for them.

It's probably not worth the effort compared to running a cron job every
few minutes, but if it's easy then I'll at least try.

I'm OK with continuing to maintain the site this way, but I'm not going
to complain if you want to move it all to github.  What I really want to
do is get away from having to keep the CVS server running.

 - J<