On 05May2008 17:02, Eben King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> BTW the FVWM list (and I think most other open-source help lists)
>> prefers to keep discussions on the list, so that others who may
>> have the same question, currently or when searching the archives
>> in the future, can also find the answer.
>
> Sorry, auto-typed the "N" response to Pine's "Reply to all?" question. I'll
> be more careful.  Don't suppose you know a way to make it by default reply
> to the list when it's there, and to the sender only if it's not?

It's easy in mutt. Personally I always type 'g' (group-reply, aka reply
to all) and the prune the to/cc lines by hand if needed.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Upon arrival in Cass, I was sure we were too late.  The first major building
was a collapsed church.  Man these Denizens work fast.
        - Alan Fleming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>