On 06May2008 09:24, Lucio Chiappetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 May 2008, Perry Hutchison wrote:
> Since we are slightly OT about mailing lists, and since this FVWM list is
> recently giving rise to some more traffic than usual, does anybody know if
> it is possible to configure the list per-user to send daily MIME digests
> instead of individual mails ?

To drift even further, I still don't understand why people prefer
digests. I filter lists into separate folders on delivery and find the
folder-per-list (or folder per bunch of similar lists) much easier and
friendlier than digests.

Could you, as a digest preferrer, please explain what you like about
them? I'm not trying to convert you (though I'd happily force-convert
the digest users who reply to the whole digest instead of the right
subject:-).

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

There's two kinds of climbers...smart ones, and dead ones.      - Don Whillans