On Mon, 19 May 2008 18:31:31 +0100
Chris G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The fvwm-menu-desktop utility seems to have a very out of date view of
> how Gnome menus work (or where they are), I think it *may* be looking
> for the Gnome 1 menus.

That's kind of true.  Can you list the technical differences, if any
from the GNOME 1.x menus and the GNOME 2.x ones?

> Is there an alternative that can give me Gnome 2 menus (specifically
> the Applications and System menus) in fvwm or has anyone modified
> fvwm-menu-desktop to work with Gnome 2?

Having looked at the source, it's not difficult, providing I am aware
of the differences.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my
head." -- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.