On Mon, 19 May 2008 18:31:31 +0100, Chris G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The fvwm-menu-desktop utility seems to have a very out of date view of
>how Gnome menus work (or where they are), I think it *may* be looking
>for the Gnome 1 menus.

On a related note: Is it possible to get the fvwm-menu-desktop utility
to generate categorized menus? If I open konqueror and point it to
"programs:/" I get a nicely categorized list of applications: I see
categories called "Applications", "Utilities", "Games", etc. Under each
of these categories, I see the applications that fall under categories.

Is there any way to get this behaviour using fvwm-menu-desktop? Or does
one have to patch it oneself...

GI

--
TEN REASONS WHY HELL IS BETTER THAN GRAD SCHOOL:
3. You only have to sell your soul to go to Hell.