All,

By default, fvwm sets MouseFocus, adds titles and borders, provides
pages, etc. I want to start out with fvwm doing exactly what X does
without a window manager, and then I'll add behaviors for specific
applications. I have to do this because most of the applications on my
platform don't expect a window manager to be present (and a window
manager would mess them up), but I want to add a few applications that
could use window management. I've started by using the commands:
Style * !Title
Style * !Border
Style * NeverFocus
and I was about to move on to getting rid of the root menu and the
extra pages, but I was wondering if there was an easier way (or if
someone has a complete list of the things I need to disable). I'm
running fvwm 2.5.26, if that makes a difference.

I'm open to any hints, suggestions, or pointers to documentation,
Tom