Tim Connors skrev:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Olav Kvittem wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have too many windows and
>> I would like to search the windowlist to find and select a window ?
>> In my dreams I would hit a key and type a few characters and I will
>> see a short windowlist from which I can choose..
>> Are there any modules around that can do whole or part of that ?
>
> I use the following shell script:

Great that helps a lot :-)
Now I only need to find the window to enter the command in ;-)

If there were function to get input from the screen you could imagine :

Key Tab         A       CMS      Exec  fvwm_focus `fvwmGetInput`

So then I can find the most needed ones on a function key

Key F10         A       SC      Exec fvwm_focus Opera
Key F11         A       SC      Exec fvwm_focus Thunderbird
Key F12         A       SC      Exec fvwm_focus Twinkle

Cheers
  Olav

Now