Hi,

I've a problem with xembed + qt (4.7,4.8) + fvwm2 (2.6.1). The attached
testcase works fine with kde.

How to reproduce:
- compile the two programs (qmake, make)
- start 'x11embedwidget'
- start 'x11embedcontainer <winId>' whith the winid provided by x11embedwidget

On KDE I now see a red window and when pressing a key both applications
receive this event (the widget will receive it twice - don't know if this is
correct but that's another problem).

On Fvwm2 I see a blue window and when I resize the window a small red area
appears. Key events are only visible on both applications when the mouse
cursor is in the blue area. In the red area the embedcontainer doesn't get
keyevents at all.
When I comment out the calls to 'setGeometry(0,0,100,100)' in one of the
applications, I only see the red window. The problem with the keys then only
appears sometimes (maybe depending on the focus).

I hope someone can take a look on this or at least can give me some hints
where inside the fvwm source the xembed handling occours so I can look by
myself.

Thx,
Christian Ehrlicher