2012/1/18 Michael Großer <michael.gros...@gmx.de>:
> Since FvwmIconMan is supposed to replace FvwmWinList,
> how can I achieve the FollowWindowList behaviour of
> FvwmWinList with FvwmIconMan?

Because "replace" does not mean carbon copy.  It's not a like-for-like
comparison, and deprecation does not mean a complete replacement
either.  Do not make me repeat yet again the reasoning behind this.

You can't achieve the ordering that you're after without FvwmIconMan
being patched, which would also affect the SortedWeight options, etc.,
as well as the ability for multiple FvwmIconMan managers managing
different lists.

It's not even clear whether this feature will make it across to
FvwmIconMan -- in the first instance, most definitely not.