Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

>> > And the link to that thread is?
>> >

>> http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm-workers@lists.math.uh.edu/msg07167.html
>
> Hmm.  This is terrible.  If only because menus are treated here as some kind
> of alien-citizen and if this suggestion was to ever go through they should
> be treated the same way in FVWM like any other entity.

Seems to be a lot of change with no new function.

As I understand it, Fvwm can be accepting commands from many sources at
the same time.  Various modules can send commands to Fvwm, each is
sent one at a time.  I don't believe "+" is handled as it should be
to account for this.

This new design would make that worse.

--
Dan Espen