Hi,

On 11 September 2012 12:23, lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
> Is it possible to make a "particular window" pop up under the pointer
> upon pressing a key? "Particular window" means that I usually have an
> rxvt open with a screen session. I don't want this window to be
> sticky. When I move to another page of the desktop, I might want to move
> this window to the page I'm on and place it on top of other windows
> under the pointer by pressing a key.

For this, I would mark such a window as having a State.     How you do
that is up to you but it could be a key-binding such as:

Key foo A A State n

And then in terms of your binding to move it, you would need to do:

Key ... Next (State n) Move .....

You could use a function if you wanted something more complicated.