On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 08:42:38PM -0500, Chris Siebenmann wrote:

> > >  If I comment out all Mouse 0 and 1 bindings from my fvwmrc-2.5
> > > file (from the URL) *except* either:
> > >
> > >   Mouse   1       A               MS              Iconify
> > > or
> > >   Mouse   1       A               M               Raise

Try

  mouse 1 tsifw ...

instead.  Limit the context a binding applies to to what is
needed.  It's inefficient and interferes with other programs'
bindings.  Or do you really iconify windows by clicking on the
root window?

> > > then I see the extra LeaveNotify / EnterNotify / KeymapNotify sequence
> > > in xev

Forget about these; that's just how X works.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt