Hi!

Is there a differnce between a window, that was maximized using "Maximize 100
100" and a window that is maximized by "Move 0 0, Resize $[vp.width]
$[vp.height]" ?

If there is a difference, how do I pass that "Maximised"-flag to a shell
script? I assume that - while it is working - this is not the best way to do so:

+ I ThisWindow (!Maximized) PipeRead ~/a/shell/script not_maximized ....
+ I ThisWindow (Maximized)  PipeRead ~/a/shell/script maximized ....

Nik

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA, CIA ...