On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 05:51:52PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2018-02-27 hackte Dominik Vogt in die Tasten:
> > Is the file that defines the root menu in this list?  Have you
> > double checked the menu name and the binding?  Is there any
> > problem with numlock or the other sticky modifier keys?
>
> I have currently NO root menu, I just saw, that there is  a  non-visible
> character in the filename which prevented my "tdfvwm-daemon" to read the
> config file like
>
> PipeRead `tdfvwm-daemon Menus.d`

Is the "no root menu" issue solved then?

That leaves the "comma" warning.  If you can't find it by looking
at your files, try adding more "echo" commands to narrow it down
to a specific place.  It's probably in a style or a window
circulation command (Next, All, etc.).  Maybe this grep helps:

  grep "[[(].*," ~/.fvwm/*

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--