Good evenig Dominik and *,

Now I have kiked me of several times and I had to restart FVWM
because I had deactiveted nearly the whole config...

Am 2018-02-27 hackte Dominik Vogt in die Tasten:
> On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 05:51:52PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> PipeRead `tdfvwm-daemon Menus.d`
>
> Is the "no root menu" issue solved then?

Yes, I have my own RootMenu back.

> That leaves the "comma" warning.  If you can't find it by looking
> at your files, try adding more "echo" commands to narrow it down
> to a specific place.  It's probably in a style or a window
> circulation command (Next, All, etc.).  Maybe this grep helps:
>
>   grep "[[(].*," ~/.fvwm/*

...gaved noting...

...but I found this file is guilty:

----[ ~/.fvwm/Functions.d/AutoHide.conf ]-------------------------------
DestroyFunc autohide
AddToFunc autohide
+ I ThisWindow ($0) Deschedule $[w.id]
+ I ThisWindow ($0) ThisWindow (Shaded) WindowShade off
+ I TestRc (!Match) All ($0, !Shaded autohide\_hide $1 $2)

DestroyFunc autohide_hide
AddToFunc autohide_hide
+ I Schedule $0 $[w.id] WindowShade $1
+ I Schedule $0 $[w.id] Deschedule $[w.id]

AddToFunc StartFunction
+ I Module FvwmAuto FvwmAutohide -menter enter_handler

DestroyFunc enter_handler
AddToFunc enter_handler
+ I autohide FvwmTaskbarPanel 500 S

It does not even work, because the old FvwmTaskbar was AutoHiding  after
it lost the focus, including opening the StartMenu, selecting  a  Topic,
which close the Menu und and of course the Taskbar.

I tried to archive this using FvwmButtons but it does not work.

I do not want to click on the FvwmTaskbar to open the FvwmTaskbarPanel.
What it should do:

1) If the Pointer is over the FvwmTaskbar, the FvwmTaskbarPanel open
   automaticly.

2) If the FvwmTaskbarPanel lost the Focus (Pointer moves away, clicked
   a quick-launch-button, or clicked in FvwmIconMan), FvwmTaskbarPanel
   should HIDE animated with 16 steps around 2-3 secs later.

3) If I click on the Button "StartMenu" then it should open the Menu,
   where I can select an application or even submenus and AFTER a click
   the FvwmTaskbarPanel should close too, not only the StartMenu.

One thing is sure, if I or WE get this running, it is worth an Entry
on <http://fvwmforums.org/wiki/Tips/FvemTaskbar>.

Note: I was reading <http://zensites.net/fvwm/guide/functions.html> and
      other websites, but I can not get this function stuff running...

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400