> Aside from avoiding asking the more obvious question of why you want to do it
> this way, ..

I just remember why I didn't like to use sticky windows for that.
I just don't want to accidentally unstick any of those windows  I
randomly use to have floating around.

Earlier I switched to use BOOKMARKED_WINDOW, but since I like to mark
multiple windows in cthe same way one can do with toogle the
sticky-ness, I asked in an earlier post how to do that.

Jaimos Skriletz pointed me to use states - so now I hope to go that
way full out.

> ...there's.no code change required.  The above is wrong -- don't
> quote
> '(State 31)' as this will throw the parser out.  Try:
>
>     All (State $[infostore.transi]) MoveToPage -1p -0p
>
> -- Thomas Adam

I can't get it to work that way.
But as I now got infostore to work in the piperead, I feel  I can live
with that I need to use quotes until I find out why it not work as you
described.
--
 /Peter Holm