Hi,

I'm curious about a piece of Fvwm history.  In the git log for fvwm2, the
initial revision (which is when Jason committed the Fvwm code to CVS), notes
the following for Fvwm 2.0.41:

        Removed FvwmPrompt (use FvwmForm instead, since it's better anyways)

This was sometime in 1998, although I'm presuming 2.0.41 was before then.

Has anyone gpt any information about FvwmPrompt?  If it were a forerunner to
FvwmForm I've not heard of it before.  I note from the old mailing list
archives that it was a compiled module, but I can't find the code anywhere.

Dust off the cobwebs, folks!

I'm only asking as I have just committed a new binary to Fvwm3 called
"FvwmPrompt", and hadn't realised it had existed already.  I thought I was
being so clever with the choice of name as well... That'll teach me!  :)

-- Thomas