Anno domini 2024 Sun, 4 Feb 01:14:21 +0100
 Martin Cermak scripsit:
> On  Sun  2024-02-04  09:51 , Stuart Longland wrote:
> [...]
>
> IMHO for FVWM to survive, the FVWM community needs to focus on
> wayland.  And start from scratch...  I wish this happens.

How many here have grey beards? I hope "somebody" (without grey beard but with
a lot of time) makes a sane X11 emulation layer. On the other hand, OpenBSD is
alive and has it's own heavily patched Xorg called Xenocara and they most
likely won't let that go. So maybe porting Xenocara to linux is a better way to
go.

Nik

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA, CIA ...