On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 03:48:14PM +0200, Petr Vopalensky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there any possibility to automatically place a new window next to
> another already opened window with some space (e.g. 2px) between these
> two windows? Thanks in advance.

Well, assuming they're the only two windows on that page, you might be
able to do it with MinoverlapPlacement and setting appropriate
MinOverlapPlacementPenalties.  Of course, you might also be able to do the
same thing post-mapping with FvwmRearrange, or some such.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"If I were a witch's hat, sitting on her head like a paraffin stove, I'd
fly away and be a bat." -- Incredible String Band.