On 060926 at 17:00, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > AddToFunc StartFunction
> > + I Module FvwmPager 0 8  # pager shows 1x1*(8-0) pages
>
> I do not understand anything because curently I have a FvwmPage which
> looks like:

Look at my StartFunction quoted above:

"+ I Module FvwmPager 0 8"

This starts the pager with 8 desks, each with $DeskTopSize pages.
The difference to your fvwmrc are the two numbers at the end.

You can then switch these Desks by clicking in the FvwmPager or
with the "GotoDesk"-Command.

> e.g. one for "Office", one "Devel" and one "Multimedia"

See DesktopName command for naming the desks.

mfg
pepe
--
Um sich in einer Schafherde wohlzuf�hlen, muss man vor allem Schaf sein.