You can do so using styles.
Something like
Style $[w.name] WindowListSkip
and
Style $[w.name] !WindowListSkip
In "the same" place as the Sticky option.

On 10/4/06, Jason Dobies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ya, the Stick menu option is definitely handy. Any chance there is a
command to add WindowListSkip to a specific window in the same way? It's
not that big a deal, but the way I'm doing things Sticky and
WindowListSkip go pretty much hand in hand.

Thanks!

- J

--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards