On 10/7/06, Kingsly John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+++ Pietralla, Siegfried P [2006-10-05 10:47:36]:

> if you're not already using all 5 window buttons on each side, just add
>
> Mouse 0      8      N      Stick
>
> ( '8' is the fourth button from the right ). saves all that hunting
> through menus.

Or avoid using the mouse altogether...

Key s    WST 4 Stick

Maps to Winkey-s on my desktop and Cmd-s on my iBook.

Kingsly

     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/

Maybe this would work?

SetEnv WindowListSkipState 1

DestroyFunc ToggleWindowListSkip
AddToFunc ToggleWindowListSkip
+ I ThisWindow (State $[WindowListSkipState]) WindowStyle !WindowListSkip
+ I TestRC (False) ThisWindow WindowStyle WindowListSkip
+ I ThisWindow State $[WindowListSkipState] toggle

--
Thanks,

Jonathan Kotta

Hofstadter's Law:
   It always takes longer than you expect, even
   when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.