"for.register for.register" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I used to  xcompmgr in fluxbox, since I can set different alpha value
> in ~/.fluxbox/init for different transparency. For focus window,
> transparency can be set to 1%, mean while unfocus windown can set to
> 90%. My question is can I do the same thing in fvwm under xcompmgr?

I've written it in another thread, so sorry for repeating: I've written
a module which does this -- it can be obtained from tinyapps.sf.net.
I'm using it ever since I've started using FVWM.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
 .o. | Liege of Serenly Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o