Dear CP gurus,

I have just one question regarding the clustering on NGX60.

High Availability
Will have 2 or more members. When the primary cluster down the secondary
will pickup. Without load sharing in between,

Load Sharing
Will have 2 or more members. Loan will share among members. For example,
When one of the cluster member die. All load will go to the active member.

So, I am not sure if I under that correctly. Please correct me if I am
wrong.

Because I want to setup a cluster firewall in my work area. I want to choose
the one which is suitable for me.

What I want is to have load share among the cluster members and I can patch
up one firewall without having a down time if needed. Does that mean Load
Sharing has the good bit of High availability plus load sharing? If it is,
why there is a High Availability options available?

Thanks in advance!