This is  a Active/Standby Sir,

Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cisco4ng
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [FW-1] Automatic Nat problem in Cluster XL R65 NGX

  Is this Active/Active or Active/Standby?  if it is Active/Active,
  change clusterXL to unicast mode and try again.

  Edouard Zorrilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Sir,

    Inside global properties is checked:

    1.- Allow bi-directional nat
    2.- Translate destination on client side
    3.- Automatic arp configuration.

    Nevertheless, the modules secureplatform are not responding with mac of the
cluster when requested to natted address(proxy arp auto),

    Do you know way ?

    Besides, what is the difference between HFA_02 & HF_249 are they two
different packages ?

    Regards