|
I hope this is a stupid question or mistake on my part. I
can't get session authentication to work. I have 4.1 sp 5 and downloaded
the latest version of the session auth agent. After installing this on my
machine, I configured to ask for password every session. Allow request from any
ip, and the rest were defaults. I then configured the rule me@my_machine to any
by http by Session auth. I configured the action to ignorre user db, and to
contact agent at my_machine (I also tried source which is perfered). When I
launch a website from my machine, it never prompts me for auth. I also don't
see anything in my logs. I hope there is a obvious solution to someone. Brian Drake Central Technology Services |
- Re: [FW-1] Session Authentication Drake, Brian
- Re: [FW-1] Session Authentication Don
- Re: [FW-1] Session Authentication Matthias Leu
- [FW-1] Session Authentication Adorno Martin
