Title: Session Authentication

Hi all,

I�m trying to implement "Client Auth" --> "Agent Automatic Sign On", with FW v4.1 SP4 over Nokia HA plattform. With this authentication way, I have to install Session Agent V 5.0 int the client pc. The current configuration of the client auth properties are the following:

- Authorization time out: 11 Hours (I want to authenticate users once a day)
- Number of Sessions Allowed: Infinite

The Session Agent is configured like this:

- Ask for password: Every Request
- Uncheck "Resolve Address"

The rule is like this:

Users@MyNet             Any     http,https,ftp  Client Auth     Long

I�ve noticed in some cases when the Session Agent pops up, it does not prompt for user name and it seems to be "dead", I have to kill it and then appears correctly.

My pc�s operating systems are W9x and W2K
Anybody is using this auth method? Does the Session Agent work ok?
Any help would be greatly appreciated..,
Thanks in advance


        Mart�n Adorno, from Argentina

Reply via email to