We are running CP NG on Nokia and VPN NG client on laptop.  The Secure
Client license is attached to a W2K management server per Check Point
(sk6564).  The Secure Remote, Policy Server and Firewall licenses are
attached to the Nokia box.  The authentication to VPN-1 is successful.  I
can click "Update Site and it works fine also.  When I clicked on Logon to
Policy Server, I got the error: "Secure Client failed to communicate with
Policy Server" .  Has anyone seen this error?  Is there anything on the
client side that I need to verify?

Thanks in advance

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to