Daniel Khan wrote:
Alexander Veremyev schrieb:
It's supported by query parser, but doesn't supported by search engine.

Search engine works with terms, phrases, boolean expressions and subqueries now.

I am not sure what that means? What does this mean to me practically when I want to search for "Banan?"

Wildcard searches are not supported by Zend_Search_Lucene now.

Zend_Search_Lucene provides specific API for each implemented query type. In addition to this queries can be parsed from a query string.

Each new query type extends query construction API. In addition to this, it was necessary to modify query parser to support each new query type.

But now query parser is ready for all query types provided by Java Lucene query language. It's important information for those who plans to implement new query types.

In principle, this new query parser is a "side effect" of boolean queries support implementation.

PS I've just updated documentation.

Where can I find these updated docs?

It can be downloaded with nightly snapshot (http://framework.zend.com/download/snapshot) or taken from SVN (http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Subversion+Standards).
Then documentation should be compiled (http://framework.zend.com/wiki/x/1g)

Sorry - I am pretty new to ZendFramework.

You are welcome! :)

Thanks

With best regards,
   Alexander Veremyev.